My O2
Get help and support from the community related to My O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: My O2

Hi all, welcome to the My O2 board! If you need advice on My O2, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. In case your question relates to My O2 Business, you might also find some helpful information in ou...

EmilieT by Former Staff
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

How do I stop Amazon music bolt on

I got free amazon music unlimitied when I upgraded my iPhone. The free period has stopped and I want to stop the monthly charge but cant find how to stop it on the website?

Nicky333 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Disney

I got the Disney + as an extra put how do I set it up I have downloaded the app on the tv but when I put my email in it’s asking me to pay and saying I’m not registered

Resolved! cancelling add on

Hi i want to cancel my disney + and i can’t find it on here

Cheyanne by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Spend cap

I would like to remove my spend cap please

Resolved! calls made

Hi im trying to get the numbers i called in june 2020 and cant see how to view them

Jerry62 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Messages from O2Uk

I regularly get messages from O2 UK saying (below a tel. number) "this is a free call alert from O2. To disable this dial 901, press * then option 4 and option 5"Forgive my ignorance, but is it all about? I once followed the instruction and a voice m...

RA21 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Direct debit

Trying to set up a new direct debit but can't seem to figure out how to?

Resolved! disney+

I've recently upgraded and got the free 6 month disney bolt on. I don't know how to use it! I've downloaded the app.on my phone but its asking for login details. I want it for the kids to watch on my smart TV. can anyone help?

Cancelling my 02 contract from abroad.

Hi, I hope everyone is safe and well. Unfortunately, I had to move from London after 14 year back to my country as we all know the covid situation. I have been with O2 ages and my contract can be canceled anytime. However, as I am abroad already I ha...

HANb by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Samsung Note S10 Note + 5G Not charging

My 11 month old S10 Note has stopped charging and comes up and says it has a temp warning and won't charge ? any ideas ? Any ideas how it get it fixed ?