My O2
Get help and support from the community related to My O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: My O2

Hi all, welcome to the My O2 board! If you need advice on My O2, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. In case your question relates to My O2 Business, you might also find some helpful information in ou...

EmilieT by Former Staff
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Early exit fee

Hi there, I just wanted to check the charges for cancelling.My 24 month contract ends on the 23/12/20 on a £23 / month contract. If I were to request a PAC code and move my number to a different provider on the 15/12/20 (cancelling the 02 contract) h...

Upgrade

What does it mean that my upgrade device mean its processing and I've had conformation of my order been accepted will I still get the upgraded phone next day delivery?

Acvount

Hi. How do I remove a sim card payment from my account? Can't find anywhere that helps to have it removed. Thanks

SamD by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

How to Remove Restricted Mode?

Due to lockdown, I’m not able to go in to verify my age and I also do not own a credit card. I called 61018 and it told me to call 61818. 61818 told me I do not have parental controls on, so I don’t know what is causing me to have restricted access t...

happydays by Level 1: Joiner
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Travel

Hi - I am just about to fly to Dubai for a month. What is the situation with using phone?

Peter10 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Live chat

how do i find live chat. all the info says speak to someone on live chat and I cant find how

elpmet by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

Main app screen showing blank

Is there a problem with My 02 app or is it just me having issues? The main screen is completely blank and won't show my usage and tariff information.

Rhoti by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Data Allowance disappeared overnight

Yesterday I had 14.6 GB remaining on my Data allowance and 7 days remaining until my new bill. I updated the O2 App last night and today when I opened the App, I am shown as having no Data available. The website also shows the same information. Has a...

bullfrog by Level 1: Joiner
  • 16 replies
  • 0 kudos

Changing tarrif from pay monthly to Pay as you go

I am having great difficulty trying to cancel my monthly payment as I have purchased a pay as you go sim. I have not kept my original number but still have two numbers in my account one of which nI need to cancel..Any help appreciated

liam44 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

cancel my contract

Hi, Unfortunately you have made it quite difficult to contact anyone/email you. I want to cancel my contract and I would like to give you my 30 day notice. I am happy with the early cancellation charges. Thanks