My O2
Get help and support from the community related to My O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: My O2

Hi all, welcome to the My O2 board! If you need advice on My O2, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. In case your question relates to My O2 Business, you might also find some helpful information in ou...

EmilieT by Former Staff
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

problem with accessing my 02

I accessed my 02 but couldnt see any bills on my 02 and how do i chat on live chat ?

lisa50 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Overseas usage outside Europe

I am going to Nepal next Spring to trek to Everest Base Camp. Will I be able to use my phone with my current package (Unlimited calls and texts, 15GB Data) or will I need to add anything?

JohnM40 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Account security

My question is if you forget your my02 password you can put in a mobile number and request a code. It seems anyone can do this and get the code to type in. It then asks for an answer to 1 of 3 questions to be able to make a new password. For instance...

Amb123 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Extras

Hello ..can anyone tell me where to find expiry dates for my extras? Thanks

Shazz1960 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Amazon prime

Hi, I upgraded my phone approximately 6 months ago and was rewarded with amazon prime for a 6 month extra. I fear this is due to expire but I cannot see anywhere via o2 or amazon prime when this is

MikeDavis by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 open not working

I got a google pixel 4a today on 02 refresh plan. I work for the nhs therefor am eligabke for o2 open discount. I registered and followed all the steps. I got the verification email, clicked the link to verify. It then asks which device I would like ...

Hannah11 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

o2 live chat

using o2 live chat to sort a simble problem been on for 1hr

ITdavid by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Hello

How I call to o2 and I'm deaf 

Graham11 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! PAC code

HelloI have just recently left o2 yet was not given a notice beforehand so didn’t realise and thereby didn’t ask for a PAC code. I have yet decided my network but can I still ask for my PAC code even though I am no longer with o2.

Matic by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos