My O2
Get help and support from the community related to My O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: My O2

Hi all, welcome to the My O2 board! If you need advice on My O2, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. In case your question relates to My O2 Business, you might also find some helpful information in ou...

EmilieT by Former Staff
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Lost phone in the river

Hi. l had such a stupid insident couple of days ago. l was going for a walk and taking some pictures and accidentally throw my iPhone in the river. And it's quite deep so even if l'd jump in it wouldn't be possible to get it back. What shall l do in ...

Eglej by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Device

My upgrade wasn’t updated on the my o2 app, I missed my device delivery by dpd twice so the handset was returned back to o2, I spoke to customer services they said that my account will be updated in 24hoirs and I’m able to reapply for a new upgrade.....

Fatz by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! scam?

got an email from "mycare" today purporting to be from O2 saying my tarriff upgraded.....assume phishing....virtually impossible to contact O2/Telefonica themselves!

scam5 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! PAC code

Hi, I’m writing to you because I’m not happy with my current package. I would like to change mobile service provider so can you give me my PAC code please?Kind regards Viola

Viola96 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! delete sign%20in%20account

How do I delete two old sign-in accounts ? I no longer have these phones and on one of them I no longer have access to the email ( as it has introduced charging) So when My02 security process sends me a Text code to validate wanting to change my acco...

Resolved! Change personal information

I’m trying to change contact details on my O2, I want to get a new phone on the account, but it’s my daughters no as the contact.I don’t want her to get the messages and waste the surprise!Anytime I’ve tried to phone, I’ve been on hold for ages, twic...

Jenni48 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Unable to call or receive calls

When I attempt to accept a call it is rejected.When I try to call my speaker icon goes dull and I am unable to connect the call.iPhone 7 user

Omg555 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Keeping existing number

My existing contract, Sim only, has run its course and I am looking for a new phone. I would like to stay with o2 but new contracts are better value than updates. I have been unable to ascertain from the sales department if I can transfer my existing...

Bunnyboy by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Changing my phone number

I would like to change my current phone number but don't know how go about doing so. Can this only be done at the end of the contract or can you do this before?

LNC90 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Unlocking a phone

Got a 8 digit code from o2 refferals after i gave imei number and it doesnt work have tried 3 times now...

Deb9 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos