My O2
Get help and support from the community related to My O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: My O2

Hi all, welcome to the My O2 board! If you need advice on My O2, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. In case your question relates to My O2 Business, you might also find some helpful information in ou...

EmilieT by Former Staff
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Direct Debit

I always pay by monthly Direct Debit. However, two days ago I got a text saying that my November payment had not been received. Checked on line, and same notification. I have NOT cancelled my Direct Debit. O2 are threatening charges if I dont pay by ...

bobo by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Outstanding bill

I’ve been receiving emails about paying an outstanding bill of £18.94.I have cancelled on direct debit a similar figure. I believe it’s monthly data. Contract expires in Dec I believe. I’ve just cancelled it because I can’t afford to be paying for th...

Change billing address

I’m trying to change my billing address so that I can make a payment but my address isn’t coming up and it won’t let me enter it manually

Elliott1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Proof of ownership

Trying to get proof of ownership for my new device and my old one which I've just finished paying the finance on, these can include • Purchase receipts showing make/model and IMEI number • Delivery notes showing make/model and IMEI number • A proof o...

Steve999 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! My 02

I’ve recently signed up for 02 but some reason when I go to log into the app it says my account isn’t ready yet but when I sign in on a browser page it seems to work. Has anyone else experienced this with the my o2 app ?

SiobhanM by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Scam text

I received the following text on Sunday Elizabeth get back on Facebook by clicking https/fb/me/1Fj1EOz1KoyAnwRFrom 37066349684 Not thinking I replied who is this? I received a text from 02 telling me I had sent a text to an overseas number for the fi...

Ejw by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Lost phone in the river

Hi. l had such a stupid insident couple of days ago. l was going for a walk and taking some pictures and accidentally throw my iPhone in the river. And it's quite deep so even if l'd jump in it wouldn't be possible to get it back. What shall l do in ...

Eglej by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Device

My upgrade wasn’t updated on the my o2 app, I missed my device delivery by dpd twice so the handset was returned back to o2, I spoke to customer services they said that my account will be updated in 24hoirs and I’m able to reapply for a new upgrade.....

Fatz by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! scam?

got an email from "mycare" today purporting to be from O2 saying my tarriff upgraded.....assume phishing....virtually impossible to contact O2/Telefonica themselves!

scam5 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos