My O2
Get help and support from the community related to My O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: My O2

Hi all, welcome to the My O2 board! If you need advice on My O2, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. In case your question relates to My O2 Business, you might also find some helpful information in ou...

EmilieT by Former Staff
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

My o2 app

Hi ive been trying to sign in to my o2 app but it dnt let me ive been ringing o2 for the last 2 weeks its been escalated 3 times still no luck im actualy fed up now y cnt o2 fix there own product

M444RFN by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! not in stock

Tryed to order the new iphone 12 pro max, but its out of stock. How can i find out when its in stock?

Upgrade

Hi. I want to talk to someone about my options for upgrading my contract. Which number can I call? Thanks

AntoniaC by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! No service on a IPHONE 12 pro max

Hi, can someone help? I recently upgraded to the iPhone 12 pro max I was sent a new sim which I am assuming is just because of 5G I’ve tried this sim in the phone and nothing activates I’ve tried reaching out to o2 but I’ve had no response has anyone...

Live chat

Hello, I am having issues with the live chat I start conversation and it just says contacting and never does. It’s been happening for 2 days now. Thanks

Nikki3 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Upgrade

I am trying to pay my contract off and upgrade and it says it sent me codes for clear up who I am and nothing has come though and it's saying I have no more codes left and will not let me pay off and upgrade ??? Is there any way I can do this

12Nicole- by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

New O2 Customer - cannot track order

Good morning all; I placed an order on the 22nd November for a iPhone 12 Pro - i got the confomation email, however on my O2 i cannot see the order, and it says i have no products avaialble. I placed a 2nd order on the 23rd November, and it is the sa...

Mak2Mik by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

re:contact

would o2 be sending out messages to log on this time of night i didn't using my pc just wondered if any one else has had this message if not it's def. scammers

Resolved! Upfront cost taken but no confirmation email

Hi, i just paid an upfront cost for an iphone 11 pay monthly contract. The page went to processing payment and froze but the upfront cost has been taken out of my bank. I have no confirmation email.

Kay97 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! No updates on my iPhone 12 pro

Hi, not sure if this is the right place to get in contact but i tried rining your customer line but it just says thank you and hangs up on me.. and yes I did check your opening hours. Can someone update me on my order? As I bought it due to the reaso...

Nalbo5503 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos