My O2
Get help and support from the community related to My O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: My O2

Hi all, welcome to the My O2 board! If you need advice on My O2, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. In case your question relates to My O2 Business, you might also find some helpful information in ou...

EmilieT by Former Staff
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! disney plus

hi i got the disney+ offer i recieved the link to activate it but it keeps saying the code has already been redeemed but nothing showing on my extra on my o2. how do i go about getting this sorted please as i dont want to loose out on the offer

smurf85 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Disney plus free subscription

I have accepted the offer and downloaded app onto my iPhone. I wish to watch Disney plus on my TV but I am struggling to download. I put the PIN number in and everything ends there with no further options. Can you help?

Resolved! Confirmation email

Has anyone had issue with receiving confirmation emails before? I have bought a device via my o2, transaction went through but have not had any confirmation for the order and my order is not showing anywhere on my account.

KrishJdm by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! how to return a watch to 02? i need an address

Hiive order a apple watch for my daughter and before delivery i had email is out of stock for couple of weeks. in that case ive order the other one(different colour) which they had on stock. in the meantime they send me another one - in that case i h...

Jarek1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Transferring old number

So I'm new to O2 and have done SIM swap.I gave the PAC online to O2 when purchasing but my old number still hasn't transferred over yet.The service on my old SIM turned off on Thursday and I need to use my old number.How long will this take ?

Anneesa1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! 2 O2 Contracts but can only see 1 in My O2 account

I have 2 contracts with O2, one is my sons other is mine. However in my O2 account only my sons appears and I cannot see how I can add my phone contract in. I tried adding another product but it requests a different email - I havent set up another em...

Jelly48 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Billing

HiI left o2 some 3 weeks ago,I've just received a bill covering next month,I signed into my o2 app and it says I have no products or services,why am I receiving a bill then and to add insult it says I will be charged an overdue bill charge

Kevowl by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Phone calls

I have a Samsung phone and cannot make outgoing calls or take incoming calls. When I tried to phone my phone from another phone, the message said my phone was switched off. It was not. All other systems are fine. It is a Samsung galaxy A5.Thanks,Glen...

Glenda52 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos