My O2
Get help and support from the community related to My O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: My O2

Hi all, welcome to the My O2 board! If you need advice on My O2, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. In case your question relates to My O2 Business, you might also find some helpful information in ou...

EmilieT by Former Staff
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

download copy of bill

Hi I'm trying to download my latest Bill for to receive cash back but it won't download, I have done this on previous occasions sucessfully.

Merv1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Terminate my contract

Hello , I am currently in Bolivia and I want to end my contract as It’s finishing on February and I’m currently not using the SIM card because I am in Bolivia and the sim doesn’t work here .

Tiki by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Disney

Good Morning i have an activation code for disney plus but when i click on the link to redeem and it say that i have an account already and it take me to payment screen., i tried with WIFI , No WIFI through internet different browers and still no luc...

RomaH by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Fraud

Someone bought o2 number with my bank account.This number does not exist in my o2 account or on my invoice, but the fees are charged to my account.o2 does not want to tell me who this number belongs to.I can't block it.the case was reported on Decemb...

Hipol by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Deposit

I paid £ 250 deposit which should be paid back to me after 3 monts ... it’s been nearly a year and I haven’t recieved any payment back... can I have my deposit back please or use it to my credit to go down .. thank you ..

Deposit by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Call barring

everytime I make a call it says "call barring is on". How do I turn it off?

My O2

I want to add two devices to my 02 app but I can’t see how to do it. I currently have two devices on there and want to add two more

Allie by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Network

My phone keeps signing me out of the network and asks me to sign in but it signs me in to myo2 and nothing changes but if I don't have WiFi on my phone then my data doesn't work and my signal keeps disappearing. Does anyone know how to fix this?

Emma1302 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Can't remove pay as go

Iv upgraded to pay monthly but cannot remove old number from my o2

Resolved! Get a STAC Online

Can someone please walk me through the steps to get a STAC through My O2. I have multiple numbers on my account so apparantly I can't request the code via a text. I want to do this online because I have a lot of numbers to move and want to do this gr...