My O2
Get help and support from the community related to My O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: My O2

Hi all, welcome to the My O2 board! If you need advice on My O2, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. In case your question relates to My O2 Business, you might also find some helpful information in ou...

EmilieT by Former Staff
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Transferring old number

So I'm new to O2 and have done SIM swap.I gave the PAC online to O2 when purchasing but my old number still hasn't transferred over yet.The service on my old SIM turned off on Thursday and I need to use my old number.How long will this take ?

Anneesa1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! 2 O2 Contracts but can only see 1 in My O2 account

I have 2 contracts with O2, one is my sons other is mine. However in my O2 account only my sons appears and I cannot see how I can add my phone contract in. I tried adding another product but it requests a different email - I havent set up another em...

Jelly48 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Billing

HiI left o2 some 3 weeks ago,I've just received a bill covering next month,I signed into my o2 app and it says I have no products or services,why am I receiving a bill then and to add insult it says I will be charged an overdue bill charge

Kevowl by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Phone calls

I have a Samsung phone and cannot make outgoing calls or take incoming calls. When I tried to phone my phone from another phone, the message said my phone was switched off. It was not. All other systems are fine. It is a Samsung galaxy A5.Thanks,Glen...

Glenda52 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Proof of purchase

I need to make an insurance claim through my bank account and require a proof of purchase for my phone. Thanks

Matt891 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Can%E2%80%99t add%20Disney%20plus

I have tried to add Disney plus and every tile I try to add on my o2 app it displays an error message and says sorry you cannot add this please contact us.I can’t contact as I can’t get though on the phone or via an agent.

Sg1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 open

I have recently upgraded to an iPhone 12 from an iPhone 7. Will I need to do the o2 open process again or will my discount still apply to my next bill?

EFh by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! 02 extra offers

I'm trying to get the disney+ £2 off your bill deal however it says we can't show you this deal right now, however it can show me the rest of the extras and offers fine. Why is this or what can I do if anything?Thanks

Resolved! Remove bolt on

I bought a bolt on last month and now it’s carrying on this month. I didn’t realise it was a continuous thing, I was under the impression it was a one off purchase , I do not want to be charged again for this, what do I do?