My O2
Get help and support from the community related to My O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: My O2

Hi all, welcome to the My O2 board! If you need advice on My O2, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. In case your question relates to My O2 Business, you might also find some helpful information in ou...

EmilieT by Former Staff
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! messages

hu , hello, 1 what is a three-digit I dial in order to retrieve saved messages2 how do I delete voice messages3 how do I save an archive voice messages, and how long do they remain archived . Old previous mobile phone provider called Three network. P...

Amazon prime

I have a free add on for Amazon prime for 3 months but it won't let me add it .

Jamie12 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

New contract, old email account

Ordered a new phone the other day, i have an e-mail saying my bill is ready and I cant get onto my account to check it as I must have had an o2 account on this e-mail before, i have the username and password but i cant clear the security check as it ...

Parkerftw by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! bill

Hello. I want to ask why my bill already done? When I bought the new phone it's was shows that my bill will be from the moment when i will recieve the phone,but, i didn't recieve it yet but again the bill already done

Junessin by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! age blocked%20spotify

O2 has blocked many sites access via Mobile Data, but not by WiFi - any ideas how to access via Mobile Data? examples are: Spotify, Deezer, New York Times. but BBC is fine, and I can access all when not using Mobile Data. I have tried checking the Mo...

MyAccount by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Request PAC without my o2 sim

Hi, I’m overseas, don’t have my o2 sim, and need to cancel my account.Is there a way to get a PAC without texting a request from my o2 sim?

Shiggins by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! porting from vodaphone

I am having difficulty porting my number to o2 despite filling in the online form correctly i have had 5 failed attempts with an automated email saying i failed the security questions is there a number i can call to set this process going?

Resolved! disney plus

hi i got the disney+ offer i recieved the link to activate it but it keeps saying the code has already been redeemed but nothing showing on my extra on my o2. how do i go about getting this sorted please as i dont want to loose out on the offer

smurf85 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos