My O2
Get help and support from the community related to My O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: My O2

Hi all, welcome to the My O2 board! If you need advice on My O2, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. In case your question relates to My O2 Business, you might also find some helpful information in ou...

EmilieT by Former Staff
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Text message

I would like to retrieve a sent text message from a long time ago.

Tracey5 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Keeping Old Number

Hi, I've ordered a phone which was an upgrade but it came in the wrong colour so we had been told to send it back which we did. we then had to re-order the phone but on O2's end it was made as a new sale instead of an upgrade. requested for the old n...

Retrac by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Aerial Direct

Hi I’ve just had a call from Aerial Direct who said they were partners of O2 and offered me a cheaper tariff which I agreed to over the phone. During the conversation I was asked what type of business I run , I told the person that I did not have a b...

Rolly by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! contract renewal

My contract expire middle of Feb. Will it be renewed automatically on same tariff or do i need to contact you?

MrTL by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Data

I have used all my monthly data but I've got 5g left from last month as stated on my 02. Today I had a text to say I've run out of bolt on data, I still have 4g signal showing up but it's not working. Any advice please

Dan24 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Extra's

Just managed to cancel Disney plus by calling customer service. Why is it so easy to sign up but so difficult to cancel? Sign up is done online but canceling takes 15 minutes on a call? Is there something up with trying to make it hard?

Resolved! Disney+

I am a new customer to O2, I added my 6 months of Disney+ in the shop. I activated this as soon as I got home, and now a month later Disney is asking me to resubscribe. Can anyone help me with this as I should still have 5 months left.

Finnan by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Change phone bill date

I have tried to contact 02 on numerous occasions and just get no further forward and still carnt get intouch with anyone to speak about my bill date!

Jason4 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Scam text

Jusr received the following text, I assume it is a scam?02: Payment for your latest bill could not be processed by your bank. Please update your payment information via:

Ian001 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Upgrade NHS Discount

Hello, I'm due an upgrade of my phone and was given an NHS discount previously. Do the prices listed on My O2 account login include the NHS discount already? Kind RegardsMatt

mattWheal by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos