My O2
Get help and support from the community related to My O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: My O2

Hi all, welcome to the My O2 board! If you need advice on My O2, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. In case your question relates to My O2 Business, you might also find some helpful information in ou...

EmilieT by Former Staff
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Claim extras

I tried to claim my extra -Amazon music for 3 months having seen this when I ordered my new iPhone 12 yet all I can see is Disney which I don't want

Why is it so hard to speak or email a person at O2 Customer Services?

If I call O2 I get cut off.If I email O2 I get an auto reply saying they no longer offer email service and send me to FAQs etc.My query is not standard so I cannot find the answer on FAQ or community.I tried messaging support through My O2 app but th...

Truf1066 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Authorisation Codes

Just to say I have had a problem with receiving otp codes since Saturday and it is now resolved. I just decided to try a re -boot again and this time it worked! Wanted to let you know in case you are still having problems

Benjigirl by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Personal hotspot connection

I am trying to hotspot my other phone with my new iPhone but it does not want to connect.It sends me to the website www.o2.uk./iphonehelp/modem And when I go the website it says error

mcube by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 tarif

I need to change now tarif for more internet GB, I don't want to wait until march 1

Deividas by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Disney Plus

Hi I was recently with o2 but through Carphone warehouse and had recieved the free disney+ app for 6 months. I have renewed my contract directly now with o2 and they said I am entitled to this again through them now. My one with carphone warehouse ex...

Nualsie by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Can't receive SMS messages

Hi. I cannot receive SMS messages. I can send them ok. I have tried my sim on various phones and the problem persists with all of them. Can you please assist with correcting this. Much appreciated.

lejuames by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Sharing mobile data

I want to share some of my data with a friend who also has an O2 account. How can I do this?

Elle4 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Control mobile data

Is there a way that I can control when mobile data is available? I do not want my daughter using her mobile data after certain times in the evening and I would like to control when access to mobile data is available. Thanks in advance

cinehayes by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos