My O2
Get help and support from the community related to My O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: My O2

Hi all, welcome to the My O2 board! If you need advice on My O2, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. In case your question relates to My O2 Business, you might also find some helpful information in ou...

EmilieT by Former Staff
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! How do I cancel Disney?

How do I cancel Disney. I thought I was offered 6 months free but when I tried to cancel was told that was impossible

BH1922 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Fraud

I received a text on my phone yesterday to say a payment hadn't gone through and I needed to click onto a link to change payment details. Logged into O2 on my laptop and payments for both phones are up to date. The payment method registered is still ...

Resolved! Data not showing on My o2 app

Since my app has upgraded it’s no longer showing my data. I seen some previous posts on here and tried deleting and reinstalling the app but it’s still not showing.

recycling phone

I recently upgraded my phone and chose to recycle my old phone. Since then a family members phone has broken so i was wondering if there is any way to cancel the recycle request, they have already credited my account but I have not sent off the phone...

Fawkesy by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

How do I unlock my sim?

My phone tells me my phone is locked. How do I unlock it?

New phone

I put in a claim with o2 insure on Friday and paid to make sure it arrived today because I need it for work and it has not arrived. How can I find out where my phone is?

Bill

I have payed my bill on the app, it has taken it out of my bank however the app is still saying I need to pay.

Georgia4 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos