My O2
Get help and support from the community related to My O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: My O2

Hi all, welcome to the My O2 board! If you need advice on My O2, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. In case your question relates to My O2 Business, you might also find some helpful information in ou...

EmilieT by Former Staff
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! EMAIL BILL%20REMINDER%20YET%20NO%20LINK%20TO%20ACTUAL%20AM

i HAVE an email telling me my payment is late - 14.37 I click to go to site, yet NOWHERE is there ANY BILL FOR 14.37i DON'T know what it is, after signing in and checking bills and payments, it is not showing me anything is due and nothing for that a...

Data

Hey, I changed my plan about 3 weeks ago, and my plan is to have 150gb of data but I’ve just revived a text to say that I have used 80% of it and I’ve gone to check on the app and it still says I have 150gb to use? Was I suppose to receive a new sim ...

Landline abroad

Good afternoon, I would like to ask you why I'm not able to call abroad to the landlines? Everything is alright when I call to mobile phones, abroad.Thank you in advance.

Raimonda1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Upfront payment

I had to pay £150 upfront when I took out my contract and was told that after 3 successful payments It would be refunded or put on my account as credit but my fourth payment has just come out. Any idea how to chase this up?

El12 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Family

I am looking for a phone contract for my son, is there a way of adding him onto my contract? I am also an NHS worker, would he qualify for discount?

Laura112 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! No response from email's to Fraud team sent on **Personal info**21 and **Personal info**21

Having had 2 no. fraudulent accounts set up by 02 this year, I am in constant contacct with both your correspondence team and your fraud dept.I have been an 02 account holder for many years, so don't understand why 02 would set up more accounts witho...

Resolved! Mobile Phone - Alacatel 3L 2020 Model No 5029D

Hi! I was wondering if anyone can help? I am on an O2 sim-only contract. I have recently purchased an Alcatel 3L Model No 5209D from ASDA to replace my previous Alcatel phone which had died on me. When I purchased the phone from ASDA it wasn't until ...

Tubaluk by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Phone address

Help with address

Martyn4 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Rewards

Its saying that I have earned £28 since January, and if I don't save it by the end of march I will lose it, but it doesn't give me the option of saving it. Why?