My O2
Get help and support from the community related to My O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: My O2

Hi all, welcome to the My O2 board! If you need advice on My O2, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. In case your question relates to My O2 Business, you might also find some helpful information in ou...

EmilieT by Former Staff
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Payment

Why the O2 charge me two times, in my account end my wife account...the value is...£46.65...cheq for me end give me the money back please....

Silvania by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Credit check

I just tried to buy AirPods via pay monthly and put the delivery address to where I’m staying at the moment. I’m not living here, just staying here due to COVID. My order was declined because the credit check failed - address’ didn’t match (I’m assum...

Dan2210 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Apple Music

Hi, I’m still waiting for my apple music code

Ty by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Adding my pac code

where do I add my pac code to my new account 

moateyuk by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Disney plus

I would like to take advantage of the free Disney plus advantage offered by o2 through my contract

Lisa16 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Sharing a Devices Data within the family

I manage 4 devices on my O2 account which are basically the family phones. When I click on the "Shared Data" link to view the devices which can share data with it brings up the 4 devices but it does not allow me to select or click any of the devices ...

MikePres by Level 1: Joiner
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Re: Cancel or Remove a Tarriff

I have had my phone stolen and I have not got insurance and want to cancel my tariff as I don’t want to be paying tariff and device plan that I am paying for monthly how do I do this

Resolved! Upgrade fee

Why doesn't my upgrade fee go down when I pay a bill or only goes down by a few pounds

Cathie by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Showing E

Why is my phone showing E instead of 4G

Tony07 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos