My O2
Get help and support from the community related to My O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: My O2

Hi all, welcome to the My O2 board! If you need advice on My O2, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. In case your question relates to My O2 Business, you might also find some helpful information in ou...

EmilieT by Former Staff
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! change tariff

Hi, I'm currently on a low data monthly plan and I would like to change to a pay as you go plan. I live in the Netherlands and my UK sim doesn't receive calls from Dutch numbers, so unfortunately it is necessary that I change. I would like to keep my...

Saskia2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! My address

I want to change my address but it won’t let me

Leigh5 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 Password rejection on smartphone

I can access MyO2 usingmy laptop without any issues, but if I try on my phone (with exactly the same info) I get the 'Username and Password do not match' message! I tried over and over with no luck and I do not want to change the password. In fact if...

Resolved! airtime bill

i paid my airtime bill early and nowit says ‘balance: -£26.77’ does anyone know why it’s gone to a minus?

k13ra by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! My March bill

I was charged £8.32 + VAT for something I bought. Could you please tell mewhat it was.

Robert12 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Account

I would like to close this account.

Attila2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Scam ?

Number [details removed] keeps ringing my mobile and no one there if I do answers it,is it a scam ? and will You please block and report number. Thanks J Silcock.

iPhone Listing in My02 Account

Despite changing to an iPhone Xs just over a year ago (which is listed correctly in the My Device Plan pages), my My )@ account home page still says 'Manage my Apple iPhone 6S' (I kept the same number). Anyone know how I can update this as there does...

IanOx by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Mck infreeze code

I am trying to switch providers but didn't know my phone was locked. I was putting in the PAC code instead of the PUK code so it is now locked after 3 attempts. I now need an MCK code but customer services have never heard of it and keep sending me t...

FionaC1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos