My O2
Get help and support from the community related to My O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: My O2

Hi all, welcome to the My O2 board! If you need advice on My O2, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. In case your question relates to My O2 Business, you might also find some helpful information in ou...

EmilieT by Former Staff
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Disney+ as my extra

I recently upgraded my phone now I’m trying to activate the free 6 months Disney+ but it says there’s an error and the page can’t be found please help

Resolved! Payment

HI , I would really a need a support ASAP IF IS POSSIBLE PLEASE

Gabobe by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Proof of purchase

Hello,I require proof of purchase for the Samsung cashback offer as Samsung are trying their hardest to not accept my documents.I have tried O2's suggestion of going to the bill/tariff section and creating a PDF document of my bill, but this is not p...

RichS11 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Disney+ Not linked.

My 02 states that my disney plus will run out on 3/12/21. In my Disney+ Account it states that the O2 subscription has ended. How can i relink the two?

Screenshot 2021-07-06 at 20.33.06.png
J_Ing by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Unlocking phone when cancelled number already

Hello, I moved abroad and so I cancelled my o2 account and number. Now I am trying to unlock the phone to use another network which can be done using the o2 app. However, I can not log in to o2 app or myhelp because I no longer have an o2 number. Cat...

Resolved! Over charged

£125

Phelan by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Cancel phone

My contract has needed, is there somewhere on My O2 account I can cancel my tariff

Zs1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Two contracts

I've recently purchased a second contract for my younger brother off of my 02 account. The phone and delivery details are all showing up on my account and being sent to my number however how do I link the second bill and phone number to my account so...

Ba14 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Incorrect placed order

I have placed an order with o2 and I made a mistake and ordered wrong. I have tried to contact them but not been able to get through. As I was unable to change I have placed a fresh order. Will I be able to stop the other one going out and cancel onl...

ATC by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Account holder name change

Is there anyway to change the name on the account? I'm trying to change the name from the mum (who set up the account for me years ago) to my name. The guidance on the website only refers to people who have legally changed their name. I've tried call...

DanBoot96 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos