My O2
Get help and support from the community related to My O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: My O2

Hi all, welcome to the My O2 board! If you need advice on My O2, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. In case your question relates to My O2 Business, you might also find some helpful information in ou...

EmilieT by Former Staff
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Cancel Disney Plus

Please cancel the free trial Disney Plus . I do not wish to continue with this.

Mags555 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! My phone does not connect to any O2 wifi.

My iPhone 11 since upgrading from a 7 will not connect to any O2 wifi. I have been on the network for over 6 years, but unfortunately, since upgrading to the 11 my phone will not connect to any O2 wifi. I have this issue with only O2 wifi and undergr...

Vicks- by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! lost phone

Hello, i have an account with you and the other day i lost my phone, i wanted to replace the phone on my insurance but i dont know how to go about it? im quite stressed about not having my phone as it has everything on it, thanks in advance! I also c...

Unbilled itemised on my 02

Where has my unbilled itemised text and calls on my o2 disappeared to? 

Resolved! Change tariff

I can see I can change my tariff from £21. For 5g data To £24 and get15g data . Is this right.

01may1982 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Could someone call regarding my extras

My extras have been cancelled after I was told they was on the way by two advisers so I'd like to make a complaint on this and resolve the issue my number is relation is xxxxxxxxxx but could you call me xxxxxxxxxxx [Mod edit: Please do not share pers...

Fsmith by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Lost phone

hello I have lost my phone and was wondering if I could have a new sim sent out. I do have a spare sim but I can’t swap as it texts codes to my phone which I don’t have. thanks josh

Josh91 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos