My O2
Get help and support from the community related to My O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: My O2

Hi all, welcome to the My O2 board! If you need advice on My O2, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. In case your question relates to My O2 Business, you might also find some helpful information in ou...

EmilieT by Former Staff
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! deposit ?

i haven't got my deposit back they said they will send me deposit amount on 25th but its not yet here..

Harsh by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Wifi Calling

Hi - I'm trying to turn on Wifi Calling and it says I need to do this both in my account and on my iPhone XR. It says I need to find 'devise details' in my O2 account to turn on wifi calling but I can't find this anywhere! Please can someone help. Th...

Hauwei sold out out in o2 online store

I want to upgrade but the hauwei phone which I'm interested in are sold out which is stopping me from upgrading your phone. When will they be back in stock. Also I understand that it doesn't support the google apps but they can work if you download t...

Kerry9 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Refund Request

My son accidentally purchased a game and it was using a O2 simcard, the money was deducted from my 02 account and I need a refund for the money. The game has not been used neither has it been downloaded yet. Please reply.

Shamina by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! logging into my 02

i recently swapped my number over to my new phone with a new contract and upon trying to log back in on the app it says my email and password dont match, so ive reset my password multipul times and it says the same thing. now i cant try againt for an...

emily0712 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Phone hasn’t arrived.

Anyone know how long it takes for a phone to be delivered? It said next working day if I order before midnight. Clearly not the case as it's been 2 days without even so much as a dispatch email....

Doobs by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Speaking to a real person

Does anyone know a phone number to speak to a real person? I can't log into the App or My O2 online as they are STILL (after 2 years) sending the authorisation code to the original number of the phone, not the number that was immediately ported to it...

CHerbert by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Change of address

Kindly advise how i can change my address for your records

Rajesh by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos