My O2
Get help and support from the community related to My O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: My O2

Hi all, welcome to the My O2 board! If you need advice on My O2, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. In case your question relates to My O2 Business, you might also find some helpful information in ou...

EmilieT by Former Staff
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Unlock my old phone

Please can you unlock my old phone - I have left o2 and would like my old phone unlocked

Elzy by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Deleted messages

I have just deleted some important messages today. Is there any way I can recover them?

Tomo1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

paid overdue bill

I've paid my outstanding bill and still haven't had services restored after hours of patiently waiting. Within the same timeframe I've decided to upgrade my device - in turn changing what is available too me on my tarrif, could this possibly be the r...

Drew4 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Upgrade

Hi. Upon getting my new contract sim only over the phone I was told I can get an upgrade with device once I receive and activate my SIM card. This is not the case as I am unable to upgrade for a device but online sim only. I was told specifically tha...

Muner by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Payment

I have been cut off. I’m in able to pay it all in one. What’s the smallest amount I can pay to put back on?

Katie181 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! No internet abroad

Hi, went to Poland for two weeks. For some reasons my internet doesn’t work. Can have it only from my parents router. Any idea what’s wrong ? Checked all my setting and everything seems ok for me

Tomas1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Cancel extras

I didn’t ask for Disney channel and don’t want it. It’s a con when buying a new phone. Cancel now & refund me please. I’ve been with you for many many years. I also asked for a cap of £5 on my account and on xxxxxxxxxx, which hasn’t been done. I’m ve...

adrienneh by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Internet

Hi.. how I know my Internet WiFi password please? 

Luciene by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos