My O2
Get help and support from the community related to My O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: My O2

Hi all, welcome to the My O2 board! If you need advice on My O2, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. In case your question relates to My O2 Business, you might also find some helpful information in ou...

EmilieT by Former Staff
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Want to cancel my tariff

I want to cancel my tariff as I have decided to go elsewhere I would also like the £10 back that I paid for my sim as I won’t need to use the sim

Em21 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Changing my tariff

I would like to come off my tariff as I willtravel and I won’t to top up while I’m away as I have to receive a call

Sophz by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Error When Loading o2 app near midnight and after

 Hello, has anyone else been getting this error? It’s getting annoying, is there a fix or is it actually updates? I see it nearly daily

10C512EF-EEAC-4C29-A765-FB410B2274E0.png
Matt19 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Unsolicited charges - O2 not helping

Hi all Received my bill text today which was much higher than normal. I thought i'd log into my o2 to find out where i had incurred any addittional charges. Tariff was the same. There were no extra charges. At the bottow there is a section called 'Th...

Pajuwood by Level 1: Joiner
  • 17 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Voicemail

How do I call VOICEMAIL FROM TENERIFE

Ian51 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! 4G Signal

Hi I recently received a message on my mobile that the 4G signal was being terminated and, since, despite resetting my phone I appear to be unable to get a 4G signal.There was no indication whether this was just for my phone or was an issue with O2 g...

JD2397 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Recent charges

Hi does anyone have an update on wheh recent charges are going to be back in my o2 please.it’s been two weeks now ?

Syllabus1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 8 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Change number

I want to change my number for my current phone is this possible 

Chelsie by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Bill

Hi what is my monthly bill and why have I got all these bolt on’s ? When not requested it’s saying expired 13th sept on all of them.the bill was £126 last month which is ridiculous please make sure we are only paying our monthly bill!!!

At1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos