My O2
Get help and support from the community related to My O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: My O2

Hi all, welcome to the My O2 board! If you need advice on My O2, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. In case your question relates to My O2 Business, you might also find some helpful information in ou...

EmilieT by Former Staff
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! About my bill

Gd evening my name is Kelly and I would like to talk to somebody about my bill why at first it was-14 pounds something then I paid that them I went to pay some more and when I look again it said 56 something so I paid 20.00 and I check again and my p...

Resolved! my o2 403 error

Anyone else getting a 403 error when trying to access the my o2 section of the site?

Aroonie by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Confused about my audible reward

I wondered if anyone else is struggling to access their audible reward?I recently upgraded and chose 3 months free audible as a reward. I activated it and I can see it in my rewards, but when I sign in to audible it just shows me a free 30 day trial ...

Dita by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Data share

How do you share your data to another 02 number 

Resolved! Need to receive a text to use sim swap,but I can't receive texts because I haven't activated my SIM,

Title. I just upgraded my phone since my old phone stopped getting a signal. My new phone isn't getting a signal either, so I assume I need to use the SIM swap. Problem is it needs to send me a verification code to my number, which I cannot access si...

Resolved! Spend cap

I would like to set my spend cap to £0

Shep123 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Spend cap

How to put a spend cap on a new phone as the apps keep sending me round in circles from my 02 app

Resolved! Lost sim

Hi my son has lost his sim could I get a replacement sent out please?