My O2
Get help and support from the community related to My O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: My O2

Hi all, welcome to the My O2 board! If you need advice on My O2, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. In case your question relates to My O2 Business, you might also find some helpful information in ou...

EmilieT by Former Staff
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Internet

Hi how can I upgrade my package 

Baxter14 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! New contract

Hi i ordered a new phone with a contract and it’s out of stock & im currently waiting for it. Do I still get charged for next months contract of my old phone aswell as my new?

Calvin by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Data allowance issues

Hi I’m trying to speak to someone about my data allowance and don’t know what number to call to speak to somebody. There is no option to select when you dial 2202 Please can anyone help. Thanks

73 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! How can i turn my accessories?

hello, does anyone know where is the button for returning products?I bought an apple pencil from o2, but it's not suitable for my iPad. I cannot find any record about the purchasing in my o2. thanks!

rrrro by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Isle of man call to uk

I am in the isle of man and want to know the price to call the UK or are my calls free....Also...I cannot get any internet from 02 from my mobile data

Resolved! Secondary contract showing as main number in o2

So my husband has my o2. He has his contract, mine and my daughters contract all linked to his account. He is the account holder and the primary line but my number is showing as the main number. Why is this please? Thanks

Bec4 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! My phone bill

I want to know why my bill is nearly 40 pounds and it’s only meant to be 18

Resolved! Sim for iPad pro

I have a new iPad Pro which can take a SIM card. How do I organise one? Can I ask for a duplicate one so I keep my number or does it need to be a separate one?Welcome any help or guidance with this .. thank you!

N8RA by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! 7 gb package code?

Can someone guide me? How can i subscribe 7 GB Internet data with 10£

Tatheer by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos