My O2
Get help and support from the community related to My O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: My O2

Hi all, welcome to the My O2 board! If you need advice on My O2, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. In case your question relates to My O2 Business, you might also find some helpful information in ou...

EmilieT by Former Staff
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Product details

Hi can you please let me know status of my account as i don't see any product there. I have already applied for devise iphone 13pro max and my bank account is being charged with upfront/instalment amount. I don't see any details of this. Also, want t...

Reza by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Lowering payment

HiI need to lower my monthly payments at the moment i m paying £20 for 20GB , i ve been offered £10 for 30GB sim only , can you match these dealsWendy

Wales by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Proof of purchase

Could you please send me proof of purchase of my new phone please. I need it to claim my free products through Samsung. Thank you.patricialowdon9**Personal info**

AntLow by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! live chat

Does anyone else struggle accessing the live chat please? 

Daniella by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! My O2 app isn’t letting me log in

Can you please help me fix this as it’s nearly been a month since I received my new phone and it’s still not allowing me to log into my O2 through the O2 app. I can access it through the website but it’s not letting me to do it through the app. Can y...

ftamanna8 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Offers

Hi, when I took my sim only out, I was offered 6 months Apple Music, which when I clicked on the link it wouldn’t activate, can you resend please? Also the lady offered me a wireless charger for 19.99, which still hasn’t arrived, can you check my acc...

Helen15 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Holiday bolt on

Hello I’m flying to Turkey tomorrow and was wondering if I needed a bolt on for travel?

Katie24 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos