My O2
Get help and support from the community related to My O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: My O2

Hi all, welcome to the My O2 board! If you need advice on My O2, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. In case your question relates to My O2 Business, you might also find some helpful information in ou...

EmilieT by Former Staff
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! extra charges

how can I see the extra charges on my account? I found this once before, but this website is a nightmare to navigate

erlinda by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Help

return my old tariff. or I'll give you up and switch to another network.if you don’t help then I will use your services

Valerij by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Contemplating

Hi there i was just thinkin about the fact i should have gone with the ultra i was wandering what the upgrde rule like with that so little time

Pjrc by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Top up

More info (Highlight to read)Because I m running out of data, I just top up £10 but my data still appear 0,Because I m running out of data, I just top up £10 but my data still appear 0,

Kwok by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Late payment made

Hi, I was late paying my phone bill and you have stopped my calls texts and mobile data, O2 sent me a text saying they will just charge me for 2 payments when my next bill is due but I’ve just paid off the bill that I missed but my internet hasn’t ca...

Sam-Perks by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! direct debit payment

I want to be paying my account by DD - I have sent completed forms but the dd does not seem to have been set up

Resolved! Phone barred

I need help as phone barred and can’t get in touch awaiting a job opportunity

Johng1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Pac code

Hi there, can I pls have my pac code 

Nibbon81 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Spain

I’m going to Spain next week. Will I be charged extra to use my phone?

Kennyrae by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos