My O2
Get help and support from the community related to My O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: My O2

Hi all, welcome to the My O2 board! If you need advice on My O2, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. In case your question relates to My O2 Business, you might also find some helpful information in ou...

EmilieT by Former Staff
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

O2 volt... Ineligible...

I got a thing on my o2 that said if I'm a virgin media and o2 customer I can get volt... But when it did checksit said virgin isn't available in my area.... Well that's funny... I've been with virgin for 6 years... So now I'm missing out over o2 bein...

H1cks12 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Invoice no

I ordered the Samsung phone, that came with chrome book 4,i need to claim the chrome book. But filling out the form it asks for my invoice no. I don't know it.

Nat81 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! I can't access My02 after porting my old mobile number

I can no longer log in to My02 since I ported my number from my old provider so can't check my usage or payments etc. And when you look up the help advice it tells you to log into My02. Duh....going round in circles. Can anyone suggest a way round th...

Alan9 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Tariff changes frustrasion

Good afternoon all, I was legible for an upgrade for my 18 Month sim contract, I was on a 4GB package for £11:16 a month. I thought I would log into my 02 (yesterday) and see what deals they had, luckily they had a 6GB package for only £10:14 a month...

Steve46 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Volt Benefits Activation Issue

Volt Benefits - I am both an o2 and Virgin Media customer however My o2 app is saying that Virgin is not available in my area so I cannot get the Volt Benefits.However, I currently have Virgin Media Broadband at said address (they say does not have a...

Gemma2688 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Sim issue with Samsung Galaxy S21 +

Today my phone suddenly started saying "No Sim", i've tried turning it off and on, cleaned the sim card with a soft cloth and still nothing is working... Don't really know what else to do or how to get a esim

Resolved! Sim not working

Hi my sim is not working at all for the past 4 days. I am unable to make/recieve calls or send/recieve texts or use my mobile data. Only WiFi is working phone is perfectly fine and nothing has happened that may have caused this.

Mzaman by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! refund

I cancelled something and they took money out my account it says online a refund takes up to 14 days but i cancelled the direct debit after it took the money from my bank will i get this back? i was promised a refund but it’s been more than two week

Lana2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Cannot Remove Notification.

I have an Apple iPhone 6S and in the My O2 app there is a notification (a 1 in a red circle) on the app icon and on the Support button at the bottom right of the app when I open it. It’s been there for a year and I’ve tried everything to get rid of i...

Resolved! Cancel

I have just spoken to a lady about cancelling my contact and wondered if I can receive a letter to confirm this please

Kay9 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos