My O2
Get help and support from the community related to My O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: My O2

Hi all, welcome to the My O2 board! If you need advice on My O2, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. In case your question relates to My O2 Business, you might also find some helpful information in ou...

EmilieT by Former Staff
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! How do you remove a Bolt-on

had a 6 month free usage of the Calm App, but now being charged for this. How do I remove the bolt on?

Abby1960 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Want to send my device back as rhey didnt tell me it was on 02refresh

How do i send my new device back, as they have told me i have 2 bill dates now one for airtime and another for device, i just want to cancel it and send it back and just stay on my normal tariff

K- by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Ipad ms-519022252

Hello I placed a order as a new member on my o2 app I have confirmation as my order was places but when I look onto it today to try and track it I can not find anything

Nickita by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! New customer incorrect email address

my new O2 account has been set up with an incorrect email address (one character wrong) how do I change this? I can't log on to My O2 to change it as any password resets go to the incorrect email address (which probably doesn't exist) I've not receiv...

Resolved! Disney Plus / added extra

Hi, I wondered whether someone could please advise. As of today I've upgraded my phone and one of the add-ons I chose as part of the deal was 3 months of Disney Plus, however when I checked on MyO2 it wasn't available as a free extra. Does anyone kno...

TimA by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! spend cap

I have been trying to contact you for 1 month regarding my bill,even booked for you to call me and you didnt

annoyed7 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Why am paying more ???

So I want to know Why am paying more for the last 2 months ??? And is something iTunes and don’t even use that

Ivy21 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Name change and change of address

I have married so my name has changed, I also have a new address. Please could you advice on next steps to get these changed.

emily13 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Online account

Hi, I am wanting to order a new phone however my account is linked to my old address it says to change this on my online account not the app but when I try to log on it comes up that the account doesn’t exist. I would like to know how to delete my ac...

Resolved! Leeds LS7 no signal

Apparently a phone mast is down in my area. It has been for the past month. I’m still paying for unlimited calls but can’t make a call. Any idea when it will be fixed? LS7 Leeds

Alex1981 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos