My O2
Get help and support from the community related to My O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: My O2

Hi all, welcome to the My O2 board! If you need advice on My O2, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. In case your question relates to My O2 Business, you might also find some helpful information in ou...

EmilieT by Former Staff
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! End of contractv

HiI’ve got out of my contract a few weeks ago and I’ve also moved to Denmark and therefore got a new contract, I would like to hear if it was possible not to pay for my contracted SIM card but still pay for my other devices?

Karina2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Audible extra - already have Audible?

I already have an active Audible subscription but want to use the O2 benefit. Can I apply it to my existing Audible account? If so, how? Thanks

mmmmhhhh by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Mobile data

I paid my phone bill Tuesday but my mobile data has been cut off 

Resolved! Lead account number change

Hi, I recently switched my family's three SIMs (including mine) over to O2 but all under my name/account. The issue I have is that O2 sees the lead account as being my wife's number, rather than mine. Is there a way to change the lead number to mine ...

ksm1701 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

iPhone 13 pro max

I have just manually set up my new iPhone 13 pro max and I am having difficulty connecting to my mobile network. Is there any way I can do this. My o2 account won’t let me login yet either. It says it can take 48 hours?

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Contact

I'm trying to get into contact with somebody at o2 but without my phone its seeming almost impossible to do it over the internet and am going round in circles

Andy25 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Sim locked

Until last month I was having this number as pay monthly [XXXXXXXXXXX]. I requested a pay as you go bundle and ever since I entered the new sim I cannot make any calls neither pay my bills which are due. The new number is [XXXXXXXXXXX] i requested to...

Resolved! Phone tracking...

hi I have a contract for a phone iPhone 13 Pro end a sim card so I want to ask which day has been delivered because I'm waiting I think 1 weeek ... so can you help me please.? If u can check in the system or something else ... thank u so much!

Resolved! PAC code

Hi I’d like to receive my PAC code please 

evegore by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Login

It says my O2 isn’t available to me yet and won’t log me in, but this is the first time I’ve had this issue and I’ve been using O2 for… 8/9 years?! How do I get around this?

Stephen13 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos