My O2
Get help and support from the community related to My O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: My O2

Hi all, welcome to the My O2 board! If you need advice on My O2, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. In case your question relates to My O2 Business, you might also find some helpful information in ou...

EmilieT by Former Staff
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Terminating 02 service

Hi there, I'm writing because I'd like to terminate my 02 since I left UK.I'm not able to make a call and I lost my 02 usim card. Please let me know how to terminate my usim. Thanks

NA1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! myo2 second device

Hello, i want to add a second device onto the my o2 app but the second device is a laptop and cannot fecieve the code to verify it, any ideas on how to help?

Jodie13 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Disney+ - Cancel £2 off Priority Offer

I signed up for the £2 off Disney+ Priority offer, which lead me to Disney+ to sign in. I do not want to commit to 6 months though so want to cancel the sub for this. In Disney+ it says "manage in O2" and in O2 under extras it comes up with the Disne...

Unicorn79 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Please help

Somebody please help me.I had a sim only contract with 02 but I’ve upgraded and got my self a iPad and I thought it would come with a new separate sim from which I use in my iPhone instead it has changed my sim what I use in my iPhone and now I can’t...

Ryw by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! trying to contact o2

CAN SOMEBODY SORT THIS OUT AND HELP ME ? I am in SA and I I am trying to pay my bill but the O2 system makes it impossible. I have cancelled contract so I cant sign in to My 02 on the web and therefore I cant gain access to their confirmation code te...

Brett22 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Phone recycling

I recently bought an new iPhone13 Pro Max and want to recycle my old iPhone12. In o2recycle I get as far as checking "I am not a Robot" but after that nothing happens. Is it a problem with o2's website or my computer?

Resolved! Paying off my phone

Hi I am wanting to pay off my phone contract I have with o2. I’ve been using a new phone because I broke my old one, however I still have months to go before it ends so I wanted to pay it off all at once. I can’t seem to manage to do this on the app....

Hannah18 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Managing second account in MyO2 app

Hi all!I've just ordered another 12 month sim-only in MyO2 app for my daughter.My question is, is it possible to manage this new number under one account? So I can see both my account and her account together, or does she need to create her own O2 ac...

Cebulka by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Audible

I’m a new customer and have chosen the audible subscription as my extra. When I click on it in the my o2 section it says page can’t be found?

Resolved! Just joined o2

Hey! I’ve just joined o2 this morning and ordered a pay monthly phone. I am trying to log into my account however it is telling me to confirm my email first. I have been waiting for that email for an hour now. Is this normal? many thanks

ZX_ASH by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos