My O2
Get help and support from the community related to My O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: My O2

Hi all, welcome to the My O2 board! If you need advice on My O2, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. In case your question relates to My O2 Business, you might also find some helpful information in ou...

EmilieT by Former Staff
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! My last bill

Hi,I‘ve just received my last bill and you charged me for disney+ £4.66 and £6.66. I never signed up for disney+ and I never used it. thanks, for your help!kind regards, monika

Monika5 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Stop plan

I will like to stop my current plan with o2.

Andriana by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Accsesing account problems

I have been with O2 for years, but have never realy needed to accses my account.i know i set it up ages ago abut if i log in via website using email and password it shows my 02 with no phone details.if i log in via mobile number and a 6 diget pass co...

Resolved! Bill

Hi.I have emeil from O2.Im very sorry,this mounth I not paying full bill payment.I can pay this friday.Please not close my account. My account number are 1043468545I can't call you because you stop my account.Thank You!

Ilze by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Multiple phones in my name

Can anyone please let me know how to add phones to my O2, I have 4 phones in my name and can not sed two of them in myO2, tried customer service, on hold 30 minutes before being cut off, messaging inside myO2 not working, help appreciated

Png by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! No Phone Coverage In New Home

I have been a long time O2 mobile phone use. I have moved to a new home in my village and their now appears to be no signal. I can’t receive or make calls. Phones operating on the EE network work fine. I don’t really want to change to a different pro...

Didi91 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! SIM/ account not activated after 24 hours

I ordered a phone contract and it's been a few days and my SIM is not activated yet also when I log into my account on Chrome the contract/ device doesn't appear

lukezxr by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! bills

i cann  not get my old bills on my o2 ,why/?

aki by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Audiable Extra

I recently got a new o2 sim and as part of the deal I selected a 12 month subscripton to Audible and it came with a 6 month apple music subscription (which i havent recieved a redemption code yet, but that will be another post). I already had a subsc...

kenzo99 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! 02 App login not working

The 02 app no longer allows me to log in. I have tried reinstalling it.When entering my details it states ‘something went wrong. Please try later’It is getting very frustrating. Anyone else having issues?

Vic8700 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos