My O2
Get help and support from the community related to My O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: My O2

Hi all, welcome to the My O2 board! If you need advice on My O2, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. In case your question relates to My O2 Business, you might also find some helpful information in ou...

EmilieT by Former Staff
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Disney plus

Hi I would like to cancel my Disney plus please. I’ve had it for 6 months and I don’t want to renew it.

DS86 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

phone not working properly

hello my daughters phone has stopped working properly. It will still receive incoming and she can make out going calls, she can send and receive txt messages. But her data will not work and even if shes connected to wifi none of her app will work??!

ann12 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Hi

Hi my bill due today and I dont get payed to 14 th reason why I've change date to 14 of every month

Resolved! Previuos bills

Hello - how do you find previous statements of your o2 mobile account? it shows is in the example but it is not seen in the website under account and bills.

Resolved! Cancel contract

Handing in my 1 month notice to end my contract

mich28 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! I can no longer view/print previous bills

On the 'Download & print latest bill' page, there use to be a dropdown box to select previous bills to view/print.This dropdown box has disappeared for me. Have tried loading the page in 2 different browsers.Does anyone know why this might be? Or ano...

0xyg3n by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Volt benefits

Joined o2 SimoYesterday and I'm already on virgin for 2 years so why have I not received my double data.It says I'm not eligible and don't have virgin media but Clearly I have .

Dinesh by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! How to talk to o2!

Help! I ordered a new iPhone 12 on Black Friday as an upgrade. Worked out approx 24/month. Then heard nothing from O2 for a week not even a confirmation email (did go through uSwitch originally). New phone turned up today but the tariff says I’m on 4...

Resolved! Live chat.

Dose anyone know why I can't find the live chat when I go on the support part of the my o2 app? As when I use to be on pay as you go before I went on to pay monthly I was able to speck to o2 on live chat and now came back on to pay as you go from pay...

Luke30 by Level 7: Part Timer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos