My O2
Get help and support from the community related to My O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: My O2

Hi all, welcome to the My O2 board! If you need advice on My O2, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. In case your question relates to My O2 Business, you might also find some helpful information in ou...

EmilieT by Former Staff
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! My bill

Helloim afraid I have difficulty in paying my billi owe £100.10 but I can’t pay it until my benefits goes into my account which is on the 8thJancan you help please?

Resolved! Living 02

Good morning I am planning to live 02 because where i work there is no network in 02 over there what is the change is for me pay why living thank you

Wigan by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! I need help changing my payment date.

Every time I try to click change my payment date for my contract it takes me to the exact same sight and keeps asking me to log in. After I log in it’ll take me to what I need so I go through it all again and it just repeats and keeps doing the same ...

Resolved! refunds

how do I cancel my contract and get a refund? (I'm new to o2 and my phone just came however i want to return it as i don't want it anymore)

REFUNDS by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! retrieving a confirmation email

I was given a new email address by o2 while I was updating my login. I successfully accessed my account, and a confirmation email was sent to this new email address. I need to read the confirmation email - but how can I access it?

larch654 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Phone Bills

Please how do I download a copy of my phone bills 

Bee_123 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Bad signal

Hi, I have moved house, the area when I search says I should have good signal. My signal is appalling. I am unable to receive calls or call out for the majority of the day which is a problem because I work from home. Please can someone advise? I may ...

Aimee07 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Paying my bill

I’m trying to pay my bill on the 02 app and it’s not taking the money out of my bank

Resolved! Late payment

We do I call in regards to being unable to pay my bill till 31/12/21

l_iza by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Attempted account take over

Someone called me from 0344 809 0202 - a o2 customer service number according to this website.They said I was being given 50% off, all I needed to do was tell them the “promotion” code they had sent me. The code was actually a one time security code ...

JohnL21 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 13 replies
  • 0 kudos