My O2
Get help and support from the community related to My O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: My O2

Hi all, welcome to the My O2 board! If you need advice on My O2, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. In case your question relates to My O2 Business, you might also find some helpful information in ou...

EmilieT by Former Staff
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Why is there no 24-hour helpline like other networks?

I have only just joined O2 since September and I wish I had and I’ve had nothing but issues know my spend Has been removed and I and obviously I’ve gone over my bill and there is no when I can actually talk to I should’ve stayed with the company I wa...

Tazdorz by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Why can't i log into my o2

I had my sim for a log time and I still can't log into the my O2 app 

Myy by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Very unhappy New customer

Hi, I am a new customer to o2, have pac code and given to O2 customer services on Thursday, told transfer of my old number would happen yesterday (Monday) at 6pm. Nothing happened. Have only had one o2 text (Thursday) to say process had started, but ...

AdamND by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Billing details

Why can't  I see my billing details on my 02 at the moment?

Zulu1960 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! RE: changing my address

Hello,I have tried changing my address on the app, but as it is a new estate, the right number is not coming up. I have tried ringing 202, but they were unable to help. I kept clicking the link and it said I was not doing so. Can you please help me.T...

Resolved! Otder

Just ordered a new phone upgrade and realised wrong colour ordered. Anyway to change order thanks

Resolved! My o2 app has stopped showing my balance

As of the day I have noticed my o2 app now says where it should show my balance. Now says something went wrong. We can’t show your balance right how. Please try again later. Yet if I got to My o2 website it shows my balance. Is the My o2 app playing ...

Resolved! Air time bill

My air time bill wont load so I cant pay it however I was able to pay my device plan?

Katie1608 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Getting in Contact to Change my Order

Hi, I ordered an upgrade to my phone on Saturday. I didn't see an option to select a colour in the process and didn't realise until the end that I ordered the phone in white (the only colour I really didn't want and as phones cost so much I kind of w...

Hattie123 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos