My O2
Get help and support from the community related to My O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: My O2

Hi all, welcome to the My O2 board! If you need advice on My O2, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. In case your question relates to My O2 Business, you might also find some helpful information in ou...

EmilieT by Former Staff
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Cancel Disney

Hi I want to cancel my Disney subscription 

Jay17 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Gambling on line payments

Hi, I gamble online and pay through my phone. It no longer allows me to do it. How do I unblock/ sort this out? Thanks

O2 recycle

If i was to put my phone into o2 recycle and get £110, could i then ask them to just take the £100 and pay off my contract so i can upgrade now instead of waiting till june 2022

Alan1984 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! BL4 0EB

Hi, I would like to cancel my monthly airtime please help me with that. Thanks

Resolved! O2 work efficiency is very very low

My order path still have stopped in the order confirmed for 3 months.i dont know how can i do

AK247 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Airtime plan apple watch

Hi I bought airtime plan for Apple Watch yesterday, it says it’s connected but I still can’t do anything..

Izabela by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! McDonald's o2 employee discount

Hi I've been trying to apply my McDonald's o2 employee discount to my account and it failed verification due to company name I work for a McDonald's franchise so the company name on my payslip is different but I'm still a McDonald's employee and have...

Vilyna by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! cannot sign into the my o2 app and it has been longer than 48 hours

everytime I sign into my o2 on the Web it is no problem but when I try on the app it keeps saying something has gone wrong. I have deleted the app and redownloaded it to see if that would work but it hasn't so clearly the problem must be with my acco...

Resolved! New contract

I want apply for new contract but I can’t 

Gam by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos