My O2
Get help and support from the community related to My O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: My O2

Hi all, welcome to the My O2 board! If you need advice on My O2, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. In case your question relates to My O2 Business, you might also find some helpful information in ou...

EmilieT by Former Staff
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Volt benefits

Just want to clarify something about volt benefits. If your a volt member does the mobile data get a double boost permanently or have I understood this incorrectly?

Resolved! DPD sent my new phone back

Hi, DPD failed to deliver my new device and have now sent me a message saying the phone has been returned to o2. However when I go to tracking in My O2, it says the order is completed.I cant find any live chat or email us options in the support secti...

Achandler by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Change of address

Hi, I need to temporarily change my address…we are currently staying with my daughter until we move into our new house. Should be a couple of weeks. Shall I change it with you?

Mich4el by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Free prime

When I took out my new contract I could have free things but can't find the prime 1 to take out now

Hmd by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Cancle order

I need to cancle an order

Rzr by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Charges

Can anyone tell me how much it is to send a text message from the UK to Finland please. It used to be free but I’m not sure now. Thank you.

Travellor by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Account bill

Hi I’m having trouble trying to pay my bills for my o2 account

Liam0121 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Bill

Hello, I want to cancel Disney +

Aw-1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies