My O2
Get help and support from the community related to My O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: My O2

Hi all, welcome to the My O2 board! If you need advice on My O2, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. In case your question relates to My O2 Business, you might also find some helpful information in ou...

EmilieT by Former Staff
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Is my contact over?

I have just paid the the air time and devices plan finished last month, I don't want to keep my air time as I don't use the number, will that be the last time?

Lee3989 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! My Contract and Virgin Media Sim Card

I have had a mobile contract with O2 for many years. It is a minimal basic contract (about £9 per month) as I am a very basic user.However my new package with Virgin Media includes a free sim card "unlimited" which I would like to use as I then could...

William07 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Can I retreives the audio of an abusive call?

Hi My name is Luis, telephone No xxxxxxxxxxx, And on Monday the 7th of February 2022, I received an abusive call, I would like to know if I could get acces to the audio call, Its important for working legal reasons , I have the N0 from the call was m...

Loou by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Moved abroad

Hi I’ve moved to Australia and want to continue with my current contract but can’t get hold of anyone at o2 to see if this is possible. Does anyone know please?

Oz1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Hi

Hi 

Yannery26 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! device

Hi I did order on Friday for new device but still dont get it and get the montly bill already and ir biger than I been told that it will be

Resolved! Adding second contract on my O2

I pay monthly for 2 phones. On logging in to myO2 I only see one account. How do I make the second account visible?I receive emails about the second account, but when accessing my O2 from these mails, I still only see the other phone

Granite by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Change Debit Date

I have been trying for 3 months to change my debit order date to no avail. The staff in store are rude and unhelpful to the highest degree (Bath Branch) The facilities provided by O2 are lacking in customer service and efficiency. Any idea how one ac...

Jeth by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Customer support

What is going on with the support, every time I try and message you can’t get anyone at any time of the day

Lorri72 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos