My O2
Get help and support from the community related to My O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: My O2

Hi all, welcome to the My O2 board! If you need advice on My O2, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. In case your question relates to My O2 Business, you might also find some helpful information in ou...

EmilieT by Former Staff
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Extra charge

Why have I been charged a one off charge of £196???

Yvette2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Charges when abroad

I have been abroad for a month. I had turned roaming off on my phone and most of the time my phone itself was turned off as well as I do not have a special tariff for when abroad. I didn’t maka a single call and sent no messages. I have now checked m...

MarKin by Level 1: Joiner
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! cant download my billing

Can't get website to download my billkeep getting the following error messageDiagnostic Information URL: /Billing/eaO2/ChangeDashboard.do?pageName=PreviousBills&account=1001862892&return_url=https%3A//billing.o2.co.uk/bill?disambiguation_id=7f1f1f1e-...

Denise70 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Overdue money

Hi, I recently closed my account down on the 17th of December 2021 as my husband and I moved to Australia. I was promised that the account would close down 30 days later and the final owing amount of around £600 would be taken from my account. You ha...

MN by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Bill

Hello, I am trying to get a record of my bills since August to submit as expenses. Kind regards, Ellen

Resolved! How to see my data usage for my O2 SIM?

I recently took out an O2 SIM deal with unlimited data. However I want to see how much data I am actually using. Where can I find that data ? It does not appear on the 'My O2' dashboard as far as I can see.

fatsad by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 esim pack

hi i am trying to order an O2 esim pack, but cannot find the link on the website to get one posted out to me, can anyone help, thanks

paulburgh by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Pre-Orders with O2

Good morning all,I placed a pre-order with O2 on the 15th Feb for the Galaxy tab S8 Ultra, the order was confirmed but I've heard nothing since. I understand the tablet isn't released until the 25th, but would the order still be processed beforehand?...

Jme by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! What if scammers are O2 employees?

Someone from O2 sent me an upgrade without my consent! Someone from O2 said they will collect it from me and I got suspicious. They asked me to post to their address when I said I’m not home. Mossi singh35 Rugby StreetWOLVERHAMPTONWV1 4PGI spent hour...

Danni8 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos