My O2
Get help and support from the community related to My O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: My O2

Hi all, welcome to the My O2 board! If you need advice on My O2, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. In case your question relates to My O2 Business, you might also find some helpful information in ou...

EmilieT by Former Staff
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Trustee

How do i find out who is a trustee on my account

Cbeck by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! My o2 app

Hi I’m trying to login my o2 app and it’s saying I have to wait 48hours but it’s been longer than that. Please advise ??

Cacace8 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! can’t figure out how to pay final bill

I can’t log into the app as my account has been closed, stupid to close accounts before final payments have been taken. they didn’t take my final payment by direct debit for some reason & i can’t make the payment? the payment line takes me to custome...

Resolved! I want to leave o2

O2 can you contact me. I’m leaving your service because I can’t contact you easily.,

JLS666 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! My o2 app

HiI am new to 02 and i have tried to login to my 02 app but it keeps says it take 48hrs to activate the account and it been 48hrs.

David212 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Help understanding Multisave discount

I have two new O2 pay monthly contracts. One i got directly from O2 (at least a month ago i believe) and another I got indirectly from O2 (3 weeks ago). I assume i make the indirect one the lead contract? And what would I save money on? The bill? I h...

Jigsawe24 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Bill

Trying to speak to some one about been cut off when agreed to bay bill on 20th this month

Lewis13 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Order

Hello I'm little bit confused I cancel my order after 20 min when I done upgrade new phone and I got message this order still on progress???