My O2
Get help and support from the community related to My O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: My O2

Hi all, welcome to the My O2 board! If you need advice on My O2, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. In case your question relates to My O2 Business, you might also find some helpful information in ou...

EmilieT by Former Staff
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Phone purchase date

How can I find out when I purchased a phone unit on myO2 please??

SJones by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! lost phone

lost my phone today but not insured 

Deb63 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! New phone not showing in My o2

Hello, I started using my new phone 10 days ago with current SIM card (previous phone long out of contract) but it is not showing up in my devices.Any ideas, because I need to set up wifi calling as signal poor in the housethanks

Rachel91 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 Recycle £250 Extra Offer

Hi all, I have upgraded online to the S22 Ultra, and inside the package was a leaflet with the Extra £250 offer when you recycle with O2 recycle, after purchasing the S22 Ultra. I have rang my local shop, and asked them if I can trade my old phone in...

Mankins76 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

My bill

Hi I got told by the 202 number that my details would be cleared because I was scamned by a number wich has added £52 onto my bill but it hasn't go off it when he said it would take 3 working days and then I rang up again and the woman that answered ...

Trying to change address

When I try to input new address it says it doesn’t recognise it and to re-enter.Tried multiple times - it’s not a new build so shouldn’t be any issue.

JS5 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Having just come back from Turkey, I've noticed this number 07802000332 appears on my bill, I have not used any data whilst abroad but used the WiFi at a hotel I was staying in, I have sent numerous text messages at 50p a text so I'm fine with that, ...

Wiggy51 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos