My O2
Get help and support from the community related to My O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: My O2

Hi all, welcome to the My O2 board! If you need advice on My O2, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. In case your question relates to My O2 Business, you might also find some helpful information in ou...

EmilieT by Former Staff
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Child's phone has disappeared from my My02 profile

I used to be able to see and manage my kid's phone from within my own My02 profile, most recently yesterday through the app. Then I somehow got logged out of the app. Logged back in, could only see my phone. Tried to add their phone, got an error tha...

geebee by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! My O2 app works over Wi-Fi only

Hello, I’m a new customer. I signed up to a pay monthly sim and recently my number was successfully ported in. Everything works except for the My O2 app: loads fine over Wi-Fi, but won’t work over the O2 4G network (other apps and websites work fine)...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Claiming Samsung Chromebook

My previous contract expired today and I have upgraded to an S22+, and saw they were running a promotion for a Chromebook, but i will receive the phone after the promotions end date (04/05) and wont know the EMEI1 number beforehand, can i still claim...

xMattoooo by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! invoice query

Hi, my latest invoice on A/c No [Removed] shows a charge of £40.00 for four calls at 10.00 each on 29/03/22 each lasting one second. These are listed under UK VAT Exempt calls. Can you explain,as we have no knowledge of these calls. Number called 701...

Quarty by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Data abroad

Hello I’m wondering beca I’m travelling abroad and my data it’s goneI don’t have any network

Iliyana89 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Disney+

I had disney+ as an add on but now its charging me for it, how can i cancel it please.?Thanks

Resolved! Roaming

Hi, cold you please confirm if beeing abroad (poland) i can call without extra charge to polisy numbers and back to uk? And also same rules for internet data?

Justyna5 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Sim card

Hi I am contacting yourselves as I need to change my address however the phone number set up with the phone I do not have anymore the SIM card is lost and I cannot change my details without it also I am paying monthly for the SIM card as well as my p...

LB22 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! security password

I'm trying to switch my old number to my new contract and to do so I need a security password (not the one I use to log into the website). I can't find such a password in any of my emails or account details. Are they issued automatically? Have I just...

Glen_Gao by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos