My O2
Get help and support from the community related to My O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: My O2

Hi all, welcome to the My O2 board! If you need advice on My O2, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. In case your question relates to My O2 Business, you might also find some helpful information in ou...

EmilieT by Former Staff
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! My sim

Hello 

71142 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Message

A notification flashed on my phone saying: O2 has turned off 4G calls on your account

PR4 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Contract

Dear Officer, Im Lajosne Farkas, I have a question for about this number:[personal details removed - this is a public forum] I’d like to know Who take this contract on my Bankaccount to charge me 24month. I didn’t take anything New number but also I ...

Resolved! I have not got my sim card

I got an email and it said my sim card was delivered on 31/3. But I checked and couldn't find it. (as I just arrived in the UK yesterday). What should I do?

cpw by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Bolt on not authorised

I noticed that there is a bolt on on my bill - please can you provide evidence that I have authorised this bolt on to be added to my account. I have no knowledge of requesting it.

Deebo by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Massages

Hi my name is nour eddine nouni I have little problem I can’t receive code number from HMRC and banks could you please help me to fix this problem thanks

Resolved! Switching contracts

hi, I have bought a new mobile and contract on affordable mobiles but stayed on 02. Do I need to cancel my current 02 contract or will it switch over as it is still an 02 contract? I want to keep the same number. Thank you

Kat83 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos