My O2
Get help and support from the community related to My O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: My O2

Hi all, welcome to the My O2 board! If you need advice on My O2, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. In case your question relates to My O2 Business, you might also find some helpful information in ou...

EmilieT by Former Staff
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Adding a spend cap

Help

Dec1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! About my order

I spoken to someone e regarding myself getting a contract phone from yourselves but on my email it only states I'm getting a sim only which I didn't want a sim only. I wanted a phone to go with it aswell and was told I would be receiving a Samsung s2...

Resolved! Nightmare on getting log in information

My wife is trying to get details on here account. Tried resetting password and get a nonsense message of" we are unable to proceed with recovering your account.Please contact customer service to recover your account details".Click on the highlighted ...

ThatBloke by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! switch to O2

I have received my SIM and on Thursday 21st April 2022, completed the form on line to switch to my current number. Since then I have heard nothing. The form said it would take 24 hours for action and I will know when I loose the signal from my curren...

Ern181 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Can't set up my account

I really need to speak to someone as have been trying to set up my 02 and it says my telephone number is already in use. I used to be with 02 some years ago so assume that is the problem. If I try to use chat to get help it sends me round in a big ci...

RuthB by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Phone number change

Is it possible to change your phone number just upgraded and want a different number

Aliwalker by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Billing History - Wrong year in filename

Anyone aware of this issue, I'm downloading historic bills for this year, 2022, Billing Files are named MyO2Bill(22.01.21), but the content is 2022. Not a major issue i can rename them easiliy, but seems to be a simple and embarrasing hiccup for O2, ...

mikerog25 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Abonament

Hello, I was a few days late with my bill to pay, why do I have almost £ 200 to pay ???? please withdraw it from me because I will not pay that amount ... or I will write a complaint because you cannot do this! My phone number is [mod edit: please do...