My O2
Get help and support from the community related to My O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: My O2

Hi all, welcome to the My O2 board! If you need advice on My O2, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. In case your question relates to My O2 Business, you might also find some helpful information in ou...

EmilieT by Former Staff
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! New SIM

Hi, i recently changed my monthly SIM -only contract online to get a better rate. I have now received a new SIM card in the post but i am wary of using it in case i lise my current phone number. Can anyone please help me? Do yiu normally get a new SI...

DC72 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! My 4G isn’t working

Hello,I am having trouble with my 4g working. My payment was supposed to go through on the 15th of this month, there was an issue which resulted in it not going through, so I payed the remainder of the bill about a week ago. My texts and phone calls ...

Resolved! I lost my sim

I lost my sim

Vikram by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Age restrictions

HelloCan you remove age restriction on my plan. I am over 18. Thank you

Robertas by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! BILL CHARGES

Iagreed in your Doncaster store ,my monthly subscription should be £33.70 with 4 gb ,I have therefore been over charged,please amend.

Jack1606 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Auto top up

Hi,I am trying to cancel my auto top but I cannot find how to do it in the website? It's says can change or cancel anytime but then there isn't actually an option to do this? Thanks,Michaela

Michaela1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! PUK code

Hi everyone, my number didn't change to my old number yet and it's been 2 days. what do I do?i cant download the chat because my AppStore is from another country. thank you

Data

Hi, I need unlimited data for this month only. Is there a way of upgrading to this or paying for it separate to my contact? thank you, saskia

Resolved! Adding a spend cap

Help

Dec1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos