My O2
Get help and support from the community related to My O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: My O2

Hi all, welcome to the My O2 board! If you need advice on My O2, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. In case your question relates to My O2 Business, you might also find some helpful information in ou...

EmilieT by Former Staff
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! You don't have any products or services in this My O2 account.

I have a phone/contract with o2 which I got on 10 03 2022.Each time I log in, I just get the errorYou don't have any products or services in my o2 accountI have rung customer services about 4/5 times,all I get is wait it will be a bit longer, just wa...

itsrabbit by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Deleting my o2 account

Hi I recently switched to o2 and service wise it's been an absolute pain. I'm trying to use the London underground WiFi but keep getting a message that the number I've registered with is not correct, or something along those lines. Somewhere on the o...

Resolved! Lost sim card

Hello I lost my sim card and I don't remember my phone number I would like to replace my sim with same number

Dmitrijs by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Contract

Hello I can’t set up my 02 it isn’t registering my contact number when I’ve logged in

Resolved! Bill

Hi, can someone call me on [personal details removed]

Private callers

Hi, I've unchecked the block private number option on samsung s10 but it's not worked everything I get a call from a private number it goes straight to voicemail. Help, the hospital are unable to reach me as they always call from a private number. Th...

Hi6 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Not happy

I wanted to know how long untill my contract with you ends as am not happy with o2 I had nothing but trouble. I moved house and my signal is rubbish. I get to work and every day last week and again to day emergency call only!!

Resolved! Broken phone

Hello and good morning 

Ross76 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Can't view my o2 account details

Got a new pay monthly iphone on o2 just a month ago and transferred from EE. Basically, I made a my o2 account but lost access to my email (old work email which I forgot the password for as I was always using face recognition/biometrics to login) whi...

Sei by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos