My O2
Get help and support from the community related to My O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: My O2

Hi all, welcome to the My O2 board! If you need advice on My O2, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. In case your question relates to My O2 Business, you might also find some helpful information in ou...

EmilieT by Former Staff
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Cancel SIM card

I have left the UK and I am unable to download the O2 app or call 202 to cancel my pay as you go sim. Please advise on how I can alternatively cancel. Thanks.

JessW_22 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

fraud

I was recently a victim of Fraud, this person purchased an iPad pro, i contacted o2 immediately 13th June, but this item is still appearing on my account thanks

GD3 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 recycle phone bill

I recently received an email confirmation saying my o2 recycle was successful and this would show up on my device plan in 10 days. It is still not on my plan. Can this be looked at as I received the email on the 6th June

Sq2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Changing tariff

Hi, i would like to lower my tariff as I don’t even use half of it so I’m paying for nothing

Jhulia by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Employer discount

Hi anyone else having issues trying to employer discount added to account? I have been going around in a circle for the last 7 months and still they have not applied

SFos by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Joining O2 but unable to use #keepmynumber for several days now

Hi folks,I recently signed up for a O2 SIM and have been trying to use the o2.co.uk/keepmynumber portal to bring a number over. However the portal is crashing since Monday 13th of June. I have also been into the O2 shop and they could not help either...

Resolved! End of contract

Hello, my contract is about to end on 19th of June and I would like to know if it´s gonna be renewed automatically becauase I don´t want to renew it.Thanks,

SarySat by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Account

Unable to log into my account 

Farrell by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Top up

Hello, my mobile number is xxxxxxxxxxx and my mail address is xxxxxxxxxx**Personal info** . Right now on my O2, i’ve got 10£ but i topped it up for another 10£. So it should be 20£ but it still shows 10£ despite the fact that these money disappear fr...