My O2
Get help and support from the community related to My O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: My O2

Hi all, welcome to the My O2 board! If you need advice on My O2, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. In case your question relates to My O2 Business, you might also find some helpful information in ou...

EmilieT by Former Staff
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Adult content

I can’t access certain websites 

Resolved! Help with cafeyn extra

I've added an extra called cafeyn.just how do I access it ?.I don't know how to access it .There is no link or anything

poppyred by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Spending cap

why can’t I make purchases if my spending cap is £200 and I only spend £7 ? ??

Paul42 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Cancelled contract

I cancelled my contract at the Andover shop in Andover in March but you keep taking the monthly subscription.

Tetris49 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 Account name change

This sim card is registered to my name but, my girlfriend is using this number and I want to carry the number to her name.She is with me. The account is registered to her email address also. What we need to do?

Deniz by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Disney+ subscription

Hi I currently have the 6 months free disney+ which is coming to an end. If I carry on with the subscription will i get the £2 discount offered on a new subscription?

Dabamps by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Spend cap

Hi can you help me

Bex10 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Missing field for security code entry on O2 web site

Recently joined O2 and have had some issues with ids and passwords for the O2 web site. This has resulted in a number of instances where the O2 site wants me to enter the security code texted to the mobile phone. The security code comes through ok on...

IMG_20200322_100403.jpg