My O2
Get help and support from the community related to My O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: My O2

Hi all, welcome to the My O2 board! If you need advice on My O2, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. In case your question relates to My O2 Business, you might also find some helpful information in ou...

EmilieT by Former Staff
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Billing

Hi I’m aware my phones been switched off but how can I pay bill if I’m unable to received texts etc to get into my o2 app

C9211 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Name change

How can I change the last name on my account? thanks 

Marina1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Prime video

I went on My 02 and to turn the auto renewal off prime video and I’ve still been charged for it for the past 2 months!

Janey1990 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Airtime Rewards

Hi, I've just joined O2, transferring my Virgin mobile number to my new sim. However, I'm unable to set up Airtime Rewards as my number has not been been accepted ("not an O2 mobile number"). This does not appear to be stipulated in the T&Cs, is ther...

Resolved! Sim not working

My Pay as you go sim has stopped working. how can I contact O2 by phone to sort it out?

Adrian_H by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Bill

My Bill was 60 pound and now its 65 pound why ? 

Hhhggggg by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Uswername

Hi, I'm trying to change my username but it says the email address is already registered. i have had no notification sent via email to that account so how can it be?

Colin12 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! What The Hell Is Going On With Website.

Where do I start. I've had to change my password 4-5 today. Because everytime I try sign in. There's a problem.Or a error page.Preventing me from managing my account.Because to get into that section I have to sign in again. Which I can't. And changin...

Screenshot_20220610-130135_Chrome.jpg
Linz2022 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! I deactivated o2 account

I deactivated my 02 account two months before and still getting bill1049725093.i haven't using the SIM and the due amount is 194.75.such a huge amount.when I try to open my 02 it shows u haven't got any account..then how I get the bill??????

R_6 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Keeping old number

I have been using Virgin Mobile for some time and was encouraged to switch to O2. I told VM I wanted to keep my old number and I have just put the O2 G4 SIM into my iPhone 8. I was delighted to see that I still have my old number but My O2 user detai...

JeffRR by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos