My O2
Get help and support from the community related to My O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: My O2

Hi all, welcome to the My O2 board! If you need advice on My O2, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. In case your question relates to My O2 Business, you might also find some helpful information in ou...

EmilieT by Former Staff
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Data bundle

My number is xxxxxxxxxxxx I subscribed to a higher data bundle of £15 data Big Bundle erroneously Thinking it is data top up.... like BOLT IN... Which is due to be activated next month of 1st July.... Kindly reverse the same to £10 data Big Bundle.

Resolved! Techno offers this weekend - are they only on the App

I was sent a message by phone from O2 about offers available this weekend - techno stuff. I logged into my02 on my laptop and i cant find any thing . Is this a scam or another issue where hard of hearing people are shut out of life because of Apps

Jenny105 by Level 15: Gaining a Reputation
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Discount

How do I set up my discount 

CurrieK14 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! merging two my02 accounts

Hi can anyone help me with merging my two my02 account together ??, because i am having a right nightmare trying to do it with no joy with o2 customer service on the matter lol , any help would be most appreciated.

mark_99 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Billing and unable to access my account on the O2 App

Hi, I’ve been trying to log in to my O2 App to sort out my billing and it won’t work, I’ve recently just seen that O2 have just tried to take out £550 pound out of my account and I’m trying to understand why? I’ve had money in my account so O2 can ta...

Harvey12 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! My bill

Hello - there are 5 charges on my bill this month charging me for O2 Travel. £5 per day. I went to New York but I had my Data and Data Roaming both turned off the entire time I was there. Why am I getting these charges and can you please remove them ...

AlanW by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Gave pac number to store but still on 02 temp number

Hi I gave my pac number to the 02 store but now only got the temp 02 number ..when to expect my original number that i expressed i wish to keep will take over or can i regive the pac number on the 02 account online or do i need to call cust services ...

Mazza22 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Updating my debit card details

Need to update my card details for my monthly subscription with O2. Where can I do this?

Resolved! Delivery Address

How do you change your delivery address?

MayDee by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos