My O2
Get help and support from the community related to My O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: My O2

Hi all, welcome to the My O2 board! If you need advice on My O2, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. In case your question relates to My O2 Business, you might also find some helpful information in ou...

EmilieT by Former Staff
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Moving Abroad

Hi, I am moving to Spain next month, how can i cancel my contract before the end of it? Thank you

Madrid82 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Live chat

How hard is it to get a response from live chat please ..... I lost connection and now cannot get back in ...... very frustrating to say the least

Ptaylor by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Early top up

HelloIs there anyway I can top up earlier than planned? I have no data and next top up date is 17th.

Rubyjones by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Payment

My account was showing payments paid for months all of a sudden site goes down and my phone is cut off I login to find I owe 3 months payments ? Now I can't access my account to sort anything out

Lynz1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! MCK

Hello I upgrade my O2 and gave my old phone to my son, he put the wong code too many times , and now the phone is asking for a MCK code, please can i have it , i also need a network unlock code many thanks

Mgray by Level 1: Joiner
  • 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Claim

Hello i did a phone claim 2 days ago and i wanna know when is My phone going up to arive.please let me know!

Cosmin2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Payment date

can some one tell me how to change payment date , i seem to be getting no where

Alib by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Bill

My bill as gone out today when it’s not due till tomorrow. This as left me overdrawn

Sarah53 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! CANT ACCESS MY O2 ACCOUNT (URGENT)

Hi I'm very annoyed so apologises if this is a bit ranty. I bought my phone off of mobilephonesdirect.co.uk with a contract so they made a new My O2 account for the new contract but they didn't send me ANY type of password so I can access the My O2 a...

BColligan by Level 1: Joiner
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Cancel and PAC

I would like a PAC code and to cancel my contract please

Roxy4 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos