My O2
Get help and support from the community related to My O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: My O2

Hi all, welcome to the My O2 board! If you need advice on My O2, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. In case your question relates to My O2 Business, you might also find some helpful information in ou...

EmilieT by Former Staff
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Replacement phone.

I lost my phone recently and am trying to replace it. I have chosen a new phone however I can’t check out as a code is sent to my mobile number to confirm. I don’t have a phone so can’t receive the code to complete my order

Simon24 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Unable to log into my o2 app on iPhone

Hi, I’m on pay as you go and changed my number around 4 days ago. Since changing my number I have been kicked out of my o2 app on my iphone. I then created a new my o2 account with a different email address and every time I try to login the following...

775C3C60-7CD5-40EA-BA82-87677FC0023A.png

Resolved! Old bill

how can I get a copy of my bill from Dec 2021?

Kabanaboy by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Not letting me log in

My 02 keeps saying I haven’t registered but I 100% have. All I’m trying to do is add some data and I’m not allowed to do so in the phone as I’ve already added some today.

Haz124 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! I can't get my PAC code...

Hi, I got my PAC code in April '22 but I decide to stay in O2 that time so that one is expired. Today I was trying text PAC to 65075 but I've got message "There's been an issue processing your request, please try again later.". So I tried by website ...

Barb275 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Cannot activate Disney Plus extra 404 error

Hi, I have got the Disney Plus 6 months free extra. The extra shows up in My O2 but when I click to activate the extra it takes me to an error page. Could someone help me activate this extra.Thank you.

Resolved! Moving Abroad

Hi, I am moving to Spain next month, how can i cancel my contract before the end of it? Thank you

Madrid82 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Live chat

How hard is it to get a response from live chat please ..... I lost connection and now cannot get back in ...... very frustrating to say the least

Ptaylor by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Early top up

HelloIs there anyway I can top up earlier than planned? I have no data and next top up date is 17th.

Rubyjones by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos